Thursday, September 11, 2008

9-11-01

Last night I lost a game of chess that so pissed me off. I worked on the analysis, and I was going to post it today with my comments. Then I remembered that today is Septemeber 11th. Why should I spend this day writing about a meaningless game of chess that I played yesterday. In the big scheme of things it doesn't really matter. Did I learn anything? Yes. Will my readers learn something from it? Maybe. Can it wait for another day? Yes. Let's think about how lives were changed in such a dramatic fashion 7 years ago today.

Last year I wrote this post on my thoughts and memories of that day. I don't think I can add anything more to what I wrote last year.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When things like that happen we see that we have to make something of our life because it can be over in a flash. Humbly we honor the casualties that gave their life in the sad event of 9/11.