Saturday, October 24, 2009

I Am Alive!

I just haven't felt like writing. I do have some interesting thoughts, but just can't sort them all out at the moment. I'm spending time with my sisters in Hilton Head, and enjoying the sunshine and the sound of the ocean outside our window. Maybe it will inspire me, but right now I need a break. So instead of words, pictures from my walk on the beach yesterday.

I egret to inform you, no chess today!

I'm ducking the issue.
Perhaps because my game is for the birds.
Maybe I'm nervous, and have butterflies.

That's it for now. I'm off to take another walk since I think my brother in law made off with the bike trail map that has all the combinations to the bike locks on it.

5 comments:

Tommyg said...

Hey Polly!

Great pictures! I loved the Butterfly and the one right above it with the bird flapping it's wings. Those are the funnest pictures to me. A friend of mine knows where some bald eagles hang out in Tennessee in the winter and I am going to try and get some pictures of one of those magnificent birds. Enjoy the beach.

wang said...

Enjoy some R&R. You can't live on chess alone, I know it sounds crazy but apparently its true.

From the patzer said...

Enjoy your break, we all need a period of rest and reflection.

linuxguy said...

Nice pics!

How much did you pay these birds and butterfly to pose for you? fabulous job.

It's understandable that you would need a break; that was a long string of tournaments.

Polly said...

Sometimes it's easier to take pictures of the wildlife then the tame life. :-)